Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lot does what?

Gen 19:5 says, “And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.  19:8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.”  So, let me get this straight.  Lot protected the powerful beings from the mob of rapists by offering to send his virgin daughters out for them to all have anyway they wanted.  What kind of father is he?  I can’t believe this.  We know the angels were powerful because in Gen 19:11 the beings reach outside and smote the crowd with blindness.  Why didn’t the angels even step up in the beginning and protect the besieged family.

No comments:

Post a Comment