Monday, April 13, 2009

700 club Christians?

I can't believe it.  My wife was flicking through the channels and she stopped at the 700 Club.  AAccckkkk.....  Have these guys read their own book?  I mean, they were talking about The freighters and he said the answer to how they can be protected is to arm them.  Let me get this straight.  His god, when he was on earth, (prior to becoming a zombie) said though shall not kill.  Isn't it even a commandment?  He 30 seconds later said if pirates attack they should blow them out of the water.  I believe this is proof that he has never read his gods rule book.  Sure, his god is a homicidal maniac in the first book.  But his rules for his people were not to kill... unless....  er he says it is Ok?  I love Pat, he is the worst possible person to represent his people on the BOOB tube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment